The Business Analyst - Commission is responsible for providing compensation-related support and counsel to Commercial sales channel leaders and personnel in implementing the sales organization's objectives that appropriately reflect the firm's business goals. The role will play a pivotal role in compensation planning, quota allocation and creation of individual sales plans.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Business Analysis, the role acts as a key resource responsible for assisting with the buildout of sales compensation models and administration of sales compensation policies and programs. This role requires a well-rounded individual possessing strong communication skills, a high comfort level with analysis and an eye for identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Participate in the modeling and development of compensation plans to align to strategic revenue goals.
- Development and submission of Commission System Requirements (CSR) to create compensation plan documents and changes within the commission application
- Participate in the development of compensation rollout presentations and lead area-wide rollout
- Development and distribution of quota allocation models to area Leaders and ensuring fully allocated
- Submission of quota assignment across necessary applications
- Research commission disputes, provide timely response to sales personnel, and submit within commission applications for processing
- Maintenance of a consolidated quota administration file detailing newly hired employees, termed employees, draw and quota ramping information as well as moves and changes to title
- Work closely with sales leadership to define and develop special incentive programs.
- Partners with Sales Enablement, Sales Compensation and Salesforce Administrators to ensure aligned for administration of compensation components.
- Point of contact to sales personnel in all matters related to variable compensation.
- Maintenance of Quota Administration document
- Maintenance of Compensation Administration Policies and Procedures document.
- Identifying and recommendations for streamlining and efficiencies
- 3+ years experience in sales commission administration, analytics, or sales process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop recommendations, create slides, and present to senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with experience in sales compensation
- Adaptability and ability to plan, prioritize, and organize effectively and work under pressure deadlines with little supervision
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Experience and exposure within Telecom a plus but not required
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on analytics or sales or management or another related field
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website