This position will evaluate and recommend improvements to existing Customer facing tools and interfaces. This position will drive a positive customer experience with focus on ease of doing business and simplified ordering. This person will Design and Implement User Interfaces that standout above the competition. In order to achieve this the person will need to research competitive tools and survey Customers on best practices.
- Analyze current user interfaces and tools and make recommendations that improve overall Customer Experience
- Requirements gathering and Design for Customer facing tools and portals
- Understand and Support Ethernet products and strategies
- Competitive Research
- Customer Surveys
- Forward thinking approach with eye on MEF standards and Simplified Ordering
- 3 years Telecom Experience
- 3 years Experience working with Web Design, Portals, User Interfaces
- 2-3 years Product Specific Experience - Ethernet/Broadband, Cloud based products
- This position requires and analytical thinker with goal of improving the Customer Experience.
- The person in this role will be responsible designing and developing customer facing tools that drive revenue and improve the overall Customer Experience.
- This person needs to be an out of the box thinker and take manual processes and find ways to automate and build efficiencies through system enhancements and Customer facing tools.
- This position works closely with business operations, product management.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website