About this role:
The Payroll Director reports to the VP of Accounting and is responsible for the strategic and transactional activity of Frontier's Payroll Department. The payroll department is composed of 32 staff across multiple teams including Payroll Operations, HRIS/Systems and Payroll Tax/Audit/Accounting.
What you'll do:
- Manage payroll discrepancies quickly and efficiently
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Ensure compliance with all payroll and tax laws
- Handle EE escalations and external and Internal audit inquiries
- Stay up-to-date with labor legislation and implement any required changes to Frontier's policies/practices
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, and Labor Relations on company initiatives
- Identify and implement improvements and enhancements to Payroll processes
What you'll need:
- 5+ years management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 10+ years Payroll experience
- CPP Designation preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Critical thinker with Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees' eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website