(Communications Coordinator III (Tier I)- Rochester, NY
Internal Posting: 3/1/21 to 3/10/21
- Monitor the queue for East Region final posting of completed engineering projects and update FROGS system accordingly
- Working in an open structure office environment
- Follow through on all escalations for Right of Way and easement information via established procedures
- Dig Safe ticket entries
- Complete record corrections in FROGS system as needed
- Submit filings with city and state governments for easements
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided to all customers, both internal and external.
- Interact with other departments to attain company service objectives.
- Operating a PC to access multiple systems
- Answers calls from local government agencies regarding permits within service guidelines in a fast paced environment while interacting with internal and external customers.
- Encouraged to use some independent reasoning and decision-making in working with supervision to ensure customers are satisfied.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 8-4:30
- Typing and keyboard skills required
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Have well-modulated voice and good enunciation.
- PC skills in windows based applications e-mail, Excel, word as well as mainframe systems: Ticketing, Dispatch, Engineering Record systems.
- The ability to deal with customers professionally, patiently, and efficiently.
- Must maintain a professional image at all times.
- The ability to learn new skills and procedures.
- Must be able to work under pressure, handle stress and follow directions in a fast paced call center environment.
- Must support and participate in promotion of company products
- High School graduate, Business or Technical degree a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website