Manager of Threat Management, Discovery, and Response will be responsible for managing Frontier's Threat Management and Incident Response team. This team is charged with investigating, identifying and leading the remediation efforts for any threats detected on Frontier's systems and networks. The manager will also lead all E-Discovery and Cyber Investigations (forensics) which involve electronic data within Frontier's infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages the investigation process with a focus on gathering electronic evidence for investigations related to Internet activity, call center operations, and e-commerce fraud. Conducts Digital Forensics (DF).
- Manages the process of root cause analysis for any incident and creates/approves reports on results and recommendations for systems owners and Cyber Security management.
- Oversee Frontier's E-Discovery Program and work closely with Physical Security, Legal, HR, and Internal Audit to ensure compliance with any active lawsuits or investigations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and mentor less experienced personnel.
- Liaisons with Law Enforcement and the rest of IT Security regarding cyber threats (malware, intrusion attempts, etc.) that may impact investigations.
- Responsible for managing, supervising, and on occasion conducting investigations of internal Frontier employees
- Stay abreast of developments in the Information Technology industry specifically as they relate to Information Security.
- Ensure team maintains proper documentation for Incident Handling and Forensics Investigations.'
- Responsible for identifying strengths and weaknesses of employees and developing training programs for each employee. May include mentoring individual employees in their specific job functions and personnel development as regards knowledge base and skill sets. Includes development of staff to enable effective succession planning.
- Identify training needs and requirements, manage training schedule.
- Hiring Manager for any staff position vacancies.
- Ability to manage staff and/or work remotely as Frontier has team members spread across the United States.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of cross functional teams.
Education / Experience:
- BS in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Forensics or 8 years' experience in Information Security field, with at least 3 years working in Forensics, E-Discovery, Vulnerability / Penetration Testing, or Incident Response.
- At least 2 years of experiences dealing with Forensics, E-Discovery, Vulnerability Testing or Penetration Testing products.
- Strong in-depth technical knowledge in information security with emphasis on computer and network security, forensics, vulnerability/ penetration testing, authentication methods, web application testing.
- Experience using Enterprise Security Information and Event Management package preferable Arcsight, Exabeam, or AlienVault.
- Experience using Forensics Software suites preferable Encase, Cellebrite, and Blackbag.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, routers, firewalls and security devices.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi-task several projects.
- Maintain at least one Industry Standard Security certification, such as: CISSP, GIAC, CISM, etc...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to fluently communicate plans, alternatives, and recommendations in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent technical and business writing skills.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website