- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agencies across different media tactics and analyze trends and optimization opportunities.
- Develop systematic (daily, weekly, and/or monthly) and ad hoc deep business insights to help solve Frontier's business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Define key metrics and aid in designing A/B test groups in collaboration with marketing ops teams to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts
- Address ad hoc requests for metrics and performance to harvest actionable insights that enhance company performance
- Spearhead integration of third-party data into existing frontier data architecture and derive relational insights.
- Work with Analysts to create executive scorecards and dashboards to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Monitor unit forecasting and variance analysis. Work with data scientists to build forecasting models and understand and present variance analysis.
- Manage what-if scenarios to showcase alternate possible outcomes of shifting marketing strategies
- Self-Starter, able to work independently and in larger cross-functional groups
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage a team of Analysts
- Ability to work on multiple requests and change the prioritization of the typical workday to meet deliverables
Required Technical Qualifications
- Expert level skills of Microsoft office suite including Excel.
- Strong background in a Data Management application (SQL/Python/R/SAS) preferred.
- Strong understanding of data visualization tools (Spotfire /Tableau /Microstrategy).
- Understanding of database management and architecture.
- Intermediate knowledge of Alteryx preferred
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field required. Master's degree in Business with Marketing concentration preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website