Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Responsible for Commercial Alternate Channel Sales, including but not limited to:
- Growing the revenue base of Frontier's Commercial Alternate Channels partner group
- Development of territory Commercial Alternate Channel strategies
- Identification of new Alternate Channel sales and provisioning partners
- Managing the various Commercial Channel parties, i.e. inter-dept. collaboration
- Supporting the needs of the territory, expanding sales within the territory
- Leveraging and developing consistent national channel processes, as required
Develop sales strategies and partnerships that drive Commercial sales and revenue withinassigned territory. This position is directly responsible for driving growth in this area of the business. This position will direct segmented marketing for the agent channel in the assigned
- Work with sub agents in assigned territory to bring new business to Frontier.
- Develop and execute Commercial Alternate Channel strategies to drive revenue for Value Added Resellers/Agent Partner
- Sales Aggregators
- Commercial Distribution Partners
- Work with Master Agents as needed to support new business acquisition within assigned territory
- Direct all projects within timelines (inception to completion)
- Manage and leverage organizational resources to fulfill Alternate Channel support and sales needs
- Create Alternate Channel programs and processes that creatively support the overall market share and financial goals.
- Coordinate with Frontier Legal regarding any necessary exception processes
- Coordinate with Regional Marketing team strategies
- Manage an annual budget
- Lead Alternate Channel support personnel as needed to ensure favorable results for Frontier
- Extensive agent sales experience (minimum of 10 years) with at least 5 years in a management role in the Telecommunications industry or a high-tech industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills - strong written (including editing) and verbalcommunication skills
- Ability to perform as a strategic thinker as well as a tactical performer
- Previous experience leading diverse team of individuals and creating an environment that encourages creativity and excitement while producing consistently strong results
- Must have success in leading a team or teams towards common goals that result in revenue generation
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing or business required; MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed; heavy travel required (50%+) for new partner recruiting,training, relationship development
- Must have Valid Driver License and a clean Driver's record
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website