This Network Operations Assistant position will be a leading member of the National Contract Administration Team. This Team is responsible for developing the scope of work and units for all contracts, working with local leadership to develop and define contract solutions for the Company, identifying and screening potential new vendors, supporting Frontier leadership and vendor leadership on contract interpretation, conflict resolution, dispute resolution, vendor audits, creating/developing addendums to existing contracts, training vendors and processing bids.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the telecom industry and at least 3 years in Engineering, Construction or Operations
- Experience driving performance with vendors, and holding them accountable to that performance
- Must be able to multitask, and work on multiple projects/tasks
- Must be deadline driven
- Must be able to assess risk and make decisions that can impact the business
- Must be an expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work as a liaison between internal and external business partners objectively
- Knowledge of Frontier systems and applications
- Knowledge of Frontier products and services
- Knowledge of ISP/COEI processes
- Knowledge of contracts and contract negotiations
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website