Network Operations, Supervisor - Job
This position will supervise members of the Centralized Operations Center newly created ADMIN team in Fort Wayne, IN. This team is comprised of 6 FTE's and one contractor. The team is responsible for providing ADMIN support for CXM, COEI and OPCEN Schedulers/Managers for all approved projects in Infinium/M6/Varasset for all 29 states. Processes and procedures for this new team have been established but will continue to be tweaked and expanded through-out 2020 and this supervisor will be critical to the success of the team roll out and the support this team will provide. The supervisor will be responsible for work load balancing on a daily basis depending upon the volume of work order approvals. The supervisor will be responsible for escalating within Engineering for information that is critical for the field resources to do their jobs. The Admin functions of the team members include updating fields in Infinium, M6 and Varasset, as well as, researching all related projects that are required for ASR/METRO E.
- Required Skills
Excellent project management and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization and business partners
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong knowledge Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others to achieve
- Ability to lead change within your team
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
- Able to work effectively with other teams
- Some travel may be required
- Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of M6
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in telecommunications
- Knowledge of COE Engineering and Installation
- Knowledge of OSP Engineering and installation
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Some Supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years or more experience in Engineering, Construction, Operations or related department
- Consistently provides feedback and direction to staff to ensure employee development, engagement and business knowledge.
- Leverages all employee communication vehicles and opportunities (weekly/monthly/quarterly/one-on-ones) to obtain feedback on departmental goals and standard processes to engage and to hold employees accountable to overall business operations, processes and results
- Ensures employee advocacy and a positive work environment by listening and responding to employee feedback, issues, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Will need to have a solid understanding of the business/department and standard processes within the first 30 days
- Able to articulate business/departmental Goals and ensure standard processes are being followed by the work group.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website