About this role:
The Payroll Manager reports to the Payroll Director and will lead the payroll processing team of two payroll supervisors, two analysts, and 12 specialists. Frontier's 16,000 employees are paid weekly, biweekly and semi-monthly in multiple states.
What you'll do:
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll, including but not limited to: base pay, stock compensation, payroll taxes, and bonus pay.
- Lead development and training of payroll staff.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years payroll experience (in-house preferred)
- 3-5 years in a management experience
- Experience with union, multi-state payroll processing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees' eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website