About this role:
Understanding the system and able to support day to day operations, maintenance, testing, documentation, and enhancements that is use by most employees in the company.
Responsible for the assisting and resolving employee issues using our Time and Attendance system via phone calls or emails.
This position will report to the Payroll Manager.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate employee setup in the system and partnering with the payroll specialists to ensure proper processing of time and attendance for employee pay.
- Answering and returning employee phone calls and emails
- Running and developing audits to ensure compliance within company, State and Federal guidelines.
- Creating queries and running reports requested for Time and Attendance Data.
- Viewing ratified contract language, testing, and implementing changes based on unions ratifications.
- Ability to support a team environment of shared work, shared success
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive Payroll/Accounting/HR information
- Adapt at multi-tasking and working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or team environment with minimal supervision
- Solid knowledge of HR systems/Payroll Systems/Time & Attendance required - Infinium preferred
- Experience with query writing and creating ad-hoc reports
- Associates degree required; Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Customer service experience, 1-2 years.
- Payroll experience is a plus.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website