Release and Change Management Support – Sr. Systems Analyst
As a Release and Change Management Support – Sr. Systems Analyst, you will be expected to support all production requests made outside the normal monthly release process. This includes but is not limited to normal weekly change requests and those deemed an emergency. Role will also include support for major releases as required.
This candidate should possess hands on experience in dealing with multiple change management applications. Knowledge of application dependencies and data flow is beneficial. This role will require regular interactions with the business and IT teams, both internal and external. The applicant should demonstrate strong verbal skills and be comfortable interacting with other technical teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with developers and consumers to understand each production change.
- Create, follow, and update technical documentation
- Manage multiple Change Management applications and continually look for ways to improve the customer experience.
- Drive to a successful outcome in a deadline-oriented environment, while being flexible to changing requests
- Assist in the enforcement of project schedules, scope and management plans.
- Host conference calls and online chats to ensure all work is performed within the defined process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related subject matter, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-4 years of Change Management experience.
- 1-4 years of support experience in the realm of release cycles.
- Gather and document reported processes and procedures
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to work closely with clients
- Possess a strong aptitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to express a positive “can do” attitude
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
- Have strong organizational skills with good attention to details
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work independently
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Experience in Frontier Change Management applications with a focus on timely and accurate information reporting
- Familiarity of the Operations Health Check application as well as Crisis Management
- Understanding of Release Management activities and how they interact with Change Management.
- Functional understanding of MS Office with specifics to Excel and Word.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website