Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of successful Scrum adoption
- Change Agent Champion from the Organization layer down to the Team layer, always coaching on best practices
- Must be able to stand up multiple teams simultaneously (2 to 3 maximum)
- Knowledge of modern development practices – TDD, BDD, ATDD, Pair Programming, Swarming, Continuous integration, Delivery Pipeline etc.
- Experience of changing organizational\team\department mind-sets, culture, and structure
- Experience of coaching cross-functional teams into high performing teams
- Understanding and experience of applying empirical process control
- Deep understanding of the Agile Manifesto, Scrum Framework, values and principles
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP) – Advanced certifications even better!
- Experience and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Manage and maintain team-level dashboards / metrics reporting to track performance of their team(s) for complete transparency to the organization
- Drive innovation through the advocacy of experimentation, cross functional collaboration, intelligent failures and reflections
Who You Are:
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high-quality software in a sustainable fashion
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics, and coaching, and can help teams develop trust and safety
- You have understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban, Design Thinking, etc.
- You can adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
5+ years of relevant work experience with consumer-facing digital products including:
- Strong servant leadership skills, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, mentoring, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience with large scale development environment.
- 5+ years of experience using Agile best practices, i.e., burn-down charts, retrospective formats, defect management, user stories
- 3+ years' experience with other Agile approaches: i.e., XP, Kanban, FDD, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 3+ years' experience using project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence/SharePoint, etc.
Scrum Master Certification (Advanced)
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website