About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Specialist, Alternate Channel Sales contributes to service delivery, retention and revenue growth in the Residential Partner Channels through sales support efforts. The Specialist maintains a passion for customer service and works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to insure we exceed customer expectations.
The Specialist is measured on multiple job responsibilities including but not limited to insuring the proper order entry and provisioning of services, billing integrity, the timely response to Partners and Customer inquiries, driving customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
Responsible for Residential Alternate Channel Sales Distribution, including but not limited to:
- Daily order research and correction to assist in sales efficiency and throughput; mitigating order fallout
- Support channel partners on pricing and promotions across multiple sections (Vantage, FIOS, CAF, Copper)
- Support channel partners on all Frontier sales systems (DPI, Hub, Cert, etc.) from pre through post sales
- Grow revenue base of Frontier's Residential Alternate Channels (D2D, Big Box, Premier Retail, Agents, OTM and TTL)
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials
- Assist with onboarding new channel partners
- Support daily activities of various channel partners
- Support the needs of the Region, expanding sales within the channels
- Account auditing for billing accuracy and additional revenue opportunities where appropriate
The Specialist, Alternate Channel Sales must have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in similar telecommunications account management or contact center responsibilities. The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills. An Associates degree or significant relevant experience is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Other qualifications should include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; specifically, in-depth knowledge of the Pivot Tables function
- Existing knowledge of Frontier sales systems - DPI, HUB, CERT, etc.
- Ability to travel as needed (30%+) for vendor recruiting, training, relationship development and driving sales
- Current knowledge of all pricing and promotions
- Sales skills
- Business acumen
- Strong phone and presentation skills.
- Good customer relationship building experience.
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Goal and results driven.
- Always follows through and completes tasks on time.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website