The M6 System Support team provides the Metasolv user community with peace of mind through leadership, collaboration on best practices, innovative solutions for more efficient processes, and a commitment to excellence, allowing all individuals and groups to fulfill Frontier's mission and goals.
- Provide M6 system support for all M6 users in all lines of business.
- Lead Centralized User Acceptance Testing for M6
- Coordinate system enhancements
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution for M6 related issues
- Monitor the utilization/operation of M6
- Coordinate notification and escalation of system outages
- Collaborate with business and process teams in assessing, designing and supporting changes related to key initiatives
- Able to balance supporting users across a large geographic footprint while coordinating testing and QA efforts for larger projects
- Troubleshoot issues and provide resolutions
- Identify training needs and work with process team to address them
- Be a User Acceptance Testing resource for all M6 initiatives when needed
- Represent team for M6 related projects
- Work collaboratively with support and operational teams to drive improvement
- Maintain a working knowledge of all systems intertwined with M6
- Work with process team to drive requests for automation on ISR/XP's
- Collaboratively draft, review and refine project requirements
- Actively participate in Oracle User Groups
- Submit and manage issues and enhancement requests sent to Oracle
- Answer technical and procedural questions related to M6
- Prioritize projects and troubleshooting issues based upon the needs of the business
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website