Frontier is seeking a talented Senior Network Engineer – to join its team focused on bringing new equipment and products to production. The ideal candidate will work with internal teams and industry leaders to develop those plans and timelines.
The candidate should have experience with enterprise or service provider networking.
Most importantly, the successful candidate should be able to write technical documents and manage projects from concept to production.
- Work with architects as well as product and marketing teams to ensure we have all the requirements upfront.
- Work with industry leading vendors on requirements needed for Frontier.
- Develop standards and best practices to onboard and deploy new equipment, products, software, etc.
- Write and manage documentation within Atlassian Confluence.
- Manage projects in JIRA.
- Host conference calls and manage timelines for deployments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years in an Engineering role.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 Years in Enterprise or Service Provider business.
- Experience with implementing new equipment and products.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written forms with senior leadership as well as technical staff.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience writing technical documents.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website