Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide Engineering support to Wireless Team as directed by Deployment Manager
- Support Network Planning Team & BB Engineering teams
- Work with Construction PM's to facilitate CAF planning & coordination for wireless builds
- Develop plans for and provide knowledge transfer of deployment methods/Best Practices
- Support Capital/Expense Budget(s) management by preparing, tracking, reviewing PO's and invoices
- Assisting with Vendor performance management
- Work with key Wireless Team members to develop process documentation & training
- Provide support for Data Base, Systems & Tool development
- Develop & implement Capital conservation strategies
- Working with Varasset to process invoices for approval
Experience & Knowledge
- BS degree desired but not required
- Military experience in Telecommunications or 5- 10 years in Telecommunication's
- Wireless network deployment background desired
- Experience with Infinium software a plus
- Experience with Varasset software a plus
- Knowledge of Power Point, Microsoft Word, and Excel a must.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a technical environment
- Knowledge of OSP and ISP procedures
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Strong English-language written and oral communications skills. Must be comfortable presenting and be able to provide appropriate level of materials to all audiences - executive, engineering, marketing, and customer.
- Be able to work outside the Monday thru Friday time frame as needed.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website