Specific requirements of the position include:
- Architecture Team interface
- Execute Microwave RF Design and Performance studies for all microwave paths as required
- RF Analytical and Statistical Analysis
- Standardization of RF Engineering Practices as they relate to microwave path augments or new deployments
- RF Planning Tool: Features, Data Integrity
- Capacity Planning & monitoring
- Root Cause Analysis of microwave related issues
- Analyzes KPI Performance reports for all microwave paths and plans corrective action as needed
- Develops Optimization Standards, Plans & Processes
- Manage interference issues
- Support spectrum performance assessments
- 10+ Years RF Engineering Experience that includes microwave specific work
- Must have ability to manage multiple priorities in a technical environment
- Bachelor's Degree or Electrical Engineering Degree preferred
- Hands on experience with multiple RF Design Tools
- Knowledge of spectrum performance differences
- An appreciation-level understanding of telecom Outside Plant and Inside Plant practices
- Aptitude for learning
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong analytical aptitude.
- Strong English-language written and oral communications skills. Must be comfortable presenting and be able to provide appropriate level of materials to all audiences - executive, engineering, marketing, and customer.
- Knowledge of Power Point, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Be able to work outside the Monday thru Friday time frame as needed.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website