Sr. Operations Manager - Job
The Sr. Operations Manager will assist Engineering and Operations to successfully complete network modernization and technology upgrade initiatives through the timely delivery of pertinent initiative specific reports.
This position is located within the Network Engineering Team and will assist with the creation and maintenance of Engineering and Network Operations reports. This individual will interface with Engineering, Strategic Planning, Network Operations and Procurement to develop and prepare recurring operating reports specific to network modernization and technology upgrade
This individual must be able to work independently and coordinate with all parties necessary to gather data and for report creation.
- Report creation and presentation. Data collection, report creation, review results, identify and quantify risks and opportunities.
- Present results and facilitate discussion of issues and work with the appropriate functional areas to resolve.
- Review financial metrics and assess and address process improvement opportunities (i.e. project design, project costing, implementation processes).
- Provide supporting data and define underlying assumptions in support of project completion.
- Self-starter and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Deals with ambiguity and makes quick informed decisions.
- Able to facilitate/lead process improvement.
- Able to analyze data, organize information, and communicate the situation while recognizing the impact on stakeholders and the business.
- Able to communicate (written/verbal) effectively at the executive level.
- Able to travel (occasionally/when required)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math or related field.
- Preferred 5 years Telecommunications experience.
- Asset Accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office tools required, specifically Excel and Power Point (i.e. report/presentation creation).
- Proficiency with PJ and PM modules of Infinium desired.
- Proficiency with Varasset desired.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website