Supervisor, Customer Service
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of one of our largest Commercial Customer Service Analyst and Account Management Team that leads process improvement through new and revised programs to reduce churn, drive revenue, reduce expense or improve the customer experience. Lead, manage, and oversee the operations of the team, responsible for customer care, experience, strategy and sales partnership. Leading appropriate team to provide direct sales support, billing and order entry and implementation as ordered. Develop strategies and tactics to ensure this team reaches objectives in driving results and leading relationships. Develop and manage to customer care policies and procedures that maximize productivity and profitability, improve customer relationship and experience and drive results to the account strategy. Establish and ensure attainment of goals for customer satisfaction ratings, staff productivity, order accuracy, and SLAs. Create and execute effective staffing model to meet stringent service level requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrate customer facing strengths
- Ability to effectively interact with key corporate and all local union leadership
- Strong presentation skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to lead, motivate and assess supervisory, management and individual-contributor staff.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for goals.
- Ability to organize a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Interact with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external, positively and effectively.
- Independent judgment skills, as well as the ability to make effective decisions quickly.
- Ability to collaborate / partner with various teams across the organization to drive results
- Ability to effectively observe and provide feedback based on inbound call monitoring.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in commercial customer service is a key objective.
- Familiarity with company technology, DPI, Salesforce, CABS, M6, and Avaya.
- Working knowledge of and expertise with customer information systems and computer software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Sharepoint, Salesforce and Project.
- Communication: excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Interpersonal: ability to work effectively with others, including a diverse population.
- Problem solving: ability to constructively handle unexpected problems.
- Strong Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Decision making: ability to make sound decisions given the information available.
- Leadership: ability to lead people to accomplish objectives through coaching, accountability, and recognition models.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to act with a sense of urgency.
- Subject-matter knowledge: sales, clients, and systems.
- Successful execution with minimal oversight, which requires independent thought, decision-making and application.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Extended night and/or weekend hours possible.
- Some travel required.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website