The VAS Product Manager is responsible for delivering world class product management from product and service creation throughout the product lifecycle. This individual reports to the Director of CPE and Value-Add Services and will work closely with Residential and Small Business Broadband, Video, Voice, Value Added Services and CPE Product Managers. They will also work closely with Service Delivery, Marketing, IT, Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain, Field Operations and other cross-functional teams who manage wide scale implementation and support.
The Product Manager will work in a variety of roles to create business cases, product budgets and forecasts delivering solutions that deliver optimal revenue, unit and margin performance. Additional responsibilities include input to strategic and tactical planning, offer creation support and promotion of products internally and externally across all segments. This includes analyzing customer, industry and competitive trends to ensure that Frontier is planning for and incorporating critical technologies, processes and partnerships that deliver measurable value to our customers.
Support VAS product design and performance in residential and small business channels to ensure products and programs meet and exceed sales and customer engagement goals.
- FORWARD EFFORT - Provide input to product specifications and user experience while working closely with cross-functional teams, including external partners, to deliver optimal products and services and initiatives that leverage the voice of the customer and meet consumer needs.
- FEEDBACK LOOP - Monitor and assess impact of market, technology, product and competitive trends to provide input on product roadmaps, product positioning, portfolio plans and related activities. You will also evaluate products and services through testing and research to assess market capabilities necessary to optimize Frontier's product portfolio.
- DELIVERY OPTIMIZATION - Understand Frontier's ordering, provisioning and billing systems and their importance to product and service design. Continually evaluate and refine training, support documentation, sales practices, product applications and use cases to meet needs in equipping sales channels and systems to deliver VAS services in extraordinary ways.
- OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILLITIES - Unit Reporting using Frontier and partner tools. Collateral development in conjunction with curriculum development and supplier partners. Escalation management, supplier invoice processing, operational documentation and SOW execution may also be required.
- 4-5 years of Internet/Telecommunications and Product Management, Technical Marketing or Operational experience
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, offers, business cases, project management and accountability for delivering against business goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or related post-graduate degree preferred
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Energetic individual embodying a passionate evangelism for VAS product and services
- Comfortable with Microsoft office suite, email and Outlook, and creating and interpreting reports
- Reliable representative and conduit for day to day issues with suppliers/partners
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic and decision-making prowess
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven with a passion for delivering the optimal customer experience while making the best use of Frontier's technology.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships and lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Must have strong analytic, reporting and organizational skills.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams & Outlook.
Ability to travel up to 20% as needed.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website