RN- NIGHT SHIFT FULL TIME Frontier Rehab is seeking full time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at Frontier Nursing and Rehab Center located at 1500 3rd Ave, Longview, WA 98632! We have a great Evening shift differential for this position and the salary range is commensurate with your experience. Come by and meet our team! JOB SUMMARY This is a great center in the heart of Longview. The RN position manages the nursing care delivery to the residents on the unit. Oversees other staff members in caring for those residents, follows the plan of care, and performs general nursing duties within the license held by the nurse. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice. Licensed Nurse Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee stock ownership program
- Short & Long term disability
- And More!
•Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
•Excellence in service
•Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
•Sound stewardship of our financial and human resource We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website