FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission, has an immediate vacancy for a BI Reporting Analyst/Developer in its Program Management Office. The BI Reporting Analyst/Developer will perform a variety of tasks supporting the Information Technology (IT) department and the FSA's core business functions. Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create new reporting and analytics using PowerBI, SSRS, and Excel to support corporate reporting requirements across all departments (Finance, HR, Talent Acquisition, etc.)
- Assist in the design and development of corporate data warehouse.
- Develop and support Azure data factory pipelines.
- Develop and support Azure logic apps that support data processes and flows.
- Develop and administer reporting and analytics in support of various federal contract programs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website