Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
Our Minneapolis, Minnesota plant location has an immediate need for experienced Mechanics.
Pay, Benefits and Hours:
We offer competitive pay and have a comprehensive benefits package. Our plant operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with scheduled days off.
Essential Functions (include but are not limited to)
- Inspecting and repairing plant equipment and components to ensure the plants high level of performance.
- Conducting preventive maintenance procedures on facility equipment to ensure the essential care, maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Reporting and recording any preventive maintenance that may require additional repair time (longer than 30 minutes).
- Providing estimated length of time for repair and parts needed.
- Working on pipe systems which would involve repairing, modifying and installing systems.
- Performing all phases of welding including MIG, TIG and Stick.
- Using cutting torch and braze with a torch.
- Performing millwright work such as aligning a pump and motor with a dial indicator.
- Installing bearings.
- Working in conjunction with Operations to ensure that all equipment has been tested and is working in a safe manner with satisfying results.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience using hand tools, power tools and shop equipment.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Apply on company website