Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
We are looking for a Plant Manager who will be responsible for meeting operational and financial business objectives as set by the VP of Operations. In this role, this position will be tasked with meeting all goals related to safety, quality, customer service and cost. The Plant Manager establishes and directs all technical and administrative functions in the plant, including manufacturing, engineering, logistics, accounting, information systems, human resources, purchasing and materials management.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Explore and analyze technical, production and management disciplines to develop annual budgets and long-term plans.
- Establish and approve financial goals, operating and capital budgets, work schedules and human resource requirements.
- Develop, monitor and assign priorities to achieve or surpass goals. Monitor and adjust budgets and schedule human resources to meet changing conditions.
- Provide general administrative direction to the accounting function to improve the company's financial soundness, cash flow and expenditures and provide accurate accounting information and financial control data. Monitor year-end closing activities, reviewing and submitting the external auditor's financial report.
- Provide direction for materials management acting as a champion for cost effective purchasing decisions and inventory control methods.
- Provide direction to all department managers, supervisors and plant personnel in the areas of safety, raw material utilization, rates and expenses consistent with the plant performance objectives and to maximize operating income.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) coupled with knowledge/experience leading in a continuous manufacturing process is required.
- Demonstrated advanced coaching/motivation and communication skills and intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website