The newly-created Technical Training Services team exists to support GAN's drive towards operational excellence by ensuring professional development and the building of a wide variety of capabilities across the company.
Internal training needs to support the implementation of business strategy, enhance company culture and encourage GANsters to live the company's values. It will also consider the training requirements of our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Training Curriculum/Content Developer to help our Training Services Team roll out an initial wave of course content for our newly acquired Learning Management System. The position is responsible for the planning, design, development, and delivery of engaging training course content, materials and learning activities. You will work closely with a range of subject matter experts including technical writers, delivery specialists, product managers, software developers, our compliance team and other GAN staff to create a library of educational content, based on a prioritized list of training needs. This content will be delivered to both internal and external stakeholders, primarily through a Learning Management System.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a corporate training environment using proven course design and development methodologies, and will be highly proficient using course authoring and multimedia design and development tools.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop creative training content for delivery via multiple channels including eLearning, blended learning content, videos, tutorials, etc.
- Support the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates
- Work with GAN's internal SMEs, BAs, Technical Writers, and other Training staff to produce a library of sophisticated training content
- Work with other training staff to deliver and iterate on training using multiple formats, including eLearning, instructor-led, micro-learning, blended learning, and virtual training materials
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from analysis to evaluation
- Communicate and collaborate with internal project team to ensure successful learning outcomes
- Proactively identify stakeholder needs for training content and work from a suitably prioritized backlog of training content objectives.
- Extensive experience with corporate curriculum development, instructional design, or similar, including strong experience in creating eLearning courses
- Extensive experience utilizing eLearning authoring tools, with Articulate 360 a major plus.
- Strong comfort level managing and utilizing an LMS, with Docebo a major plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning and understanding new technologies
- Ability to comfortably operate in new domains with high ambiguity and little direction
- Experience within technology, gaming, casino industry, and/or a comprehensive understanding of software training space
- Flexibility and demonstrable ability to work with a broad range of SMEs and stakeholders to establish and pursue a shared vision
- Ability to translate technical language into language suitable for the targeted audience
- Ability to travel to GAN offices for SME collaboration as appropriate
- Must be able to provide samples of work
This role may require a small amount of travel to GAN offices for activities including but not limited to collaboration with GAN teams on training content. Travel reimbursement, when applicable, will be available.
Apply on company website