• The data entry analyst will perform data entry for the agency's Inventory Management System.
• This position will provide functional support for a system used in school nutrition programs.
• Responsibilities include performing data entry of nutritional information and reviewing and researching nutritional information.
• Responsibilities will also include working with Client and school district staff to ensure data reliability and functionality
THE JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Enter menu data (ingredients, recipes, stock items and nutrition information) into the system based on information supplied by client and the school districts.
• Perform data verification for all ingredients received from school districts.
• Perform research and gather nutritional information on food products.
• Perform technical processes (e.g. creating a flat file, importing data, etc.).
• Interact with school districts to obtain and get clarification regarding menu data for the system.
• Review distributor and/or school food authority invoices and enter commodity information into spreadsheets for farm to school data collection project
• (Candidate resumes MUST reflect the below experience to be considered)
1 OR MORE YEARS OF:
• Skill in operating a personal computer with word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Experience in performing data entry for a computer system.
• Experience analyzing problems, evaluating alternatives, and recommending effective solutions
• Skill in providing customer service excellence to both internal and external customers
• Nutritional analysis software experience
Apply on company website