Role Summary: Closely work with customer and headquarter on engine system integration for aircraft NPI projects.
Responsible for Engine integration and Flight test control-related issues tracking and closure. Support aircraft flight test and onsite issue finding treatment
- • Onsite support all sorts of compliance and engineering flight tests of aircraft with Leap-1C. Fast response and give timely disposition during flight tests activities. Monitor and track onsite issues and resolution action plan with proper documentation per GE engineering quality system.
- • Support integration design and interface definition of Leap-1C engine control system and aircraft.
- • Working as a liaison between GE Control System design engineers in the US and the COAMC C919 aircraft design partners, communicate control systems issues and problem reports between the US based Control Systems Program Leader, US based Control System Technical Project Leader, and aircraft propulsion system project managers so issues are visible and become promptly addressed.
- • Attend joint GE/customer control system design reviews and key working meetings to stay current on the design issues and contribute to design solutions.
- • Support coordination of controls related aircraft certification information required by the customer as required for aircraft certification test plans and reports.
- • Meet GE Aviation compliance/EHS requirements.
- • Master degree or above in aviation control engineering or other related specialties.
- • Nice to have minimum of 1~2 additional years of experience on aircraft or Engine system engineering function.
- • Good Chinese Mandarin and English language skills.
- • Willing and able to support integration and flight test activity over extended period at multiple locations.
- • Around 50% business travel.
- • Aircraft engine system and performance design experience is plus.
- • Is a quick learner in engineering/technology field.
- • Strong written and oral communication skills.
- • Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
About Us: At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Additional Locations: China;ShangHai;Shanghai;
Apply on company website