Role Summary: The Electrical Engineering team is responsible for the electrical calculations, performance, ventilation and cooling, grid solutions, and control of the generators for both new and services applications.
This global team is providing support during ITO phase, engineering, execution, NPI, and RCAs for projects worldwide.
The electrical peripheral engineer is responsible of the specification of the excitation systems, monitoring, instrumentation, and control interfacing.
- The electrical peripheral engineer is in charge of designing and specify all peripherals of a project (nuclear and conventional), with following responsibilities
- Prepare technical specification for electrical equipment
- Develop and validate the design relative to Control systems and peripherals
- Validate electrical documents (SLD, PIFUPs, P&IDs, Wiring diagrams )
- Analyze and integrate contract requirements in project documentation
- Ensure OTD and high level of quality of our documentation and services
- Be the interface between GE PAC (Power Automation and Conversion) teams and with electrical components suppliers
- Handle customer specific requests
- Promote our technologies and products to customers
- Support commissioning and ITO teams
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience/disciplines
- CAD for electrical schematics (ie : Aucoplan or equivalent )
- Polish and English fluent (read, written and spoken)
- Demonstrate prooven technical experience in electrical rotating machines
- Strong technical knowledge of power plant environment, especially on Generators and its electrical accessories ( AVR, monitoring systems )
- Ability to communicate effectively in Polish and English (oral and written) with internal and external customers
- Team Spirit and curiosity
Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: Poland;Wroclaw;
Apply on company website