Essential Responsibilities: * Ensure environmental compliance in the company.
* Lead to implement environmental themes of the GE EHS Framework 2.0
* Lead the program of chemical entire process management and ensure compliance with China regulatory requirements and GE global requirements.
* Focusing on IS014000 system continuously improvement and drive to achieve the Environmental target and objectives.
* Responsible for EIA and acceptance certification application and whole process control to ensure compliance with related requirements.
* Ensure that any environmental events, regulatory breaches or violations are reported in a transparent and timely manner on Gensuite, with an appropriate level of investigation, and followed through to closure.
* Timely inform management team of newest environmental laws and standard and conduct the risk assessment what impact to business.
* Manage applicable environmental monitoring requirements (for waste water, water, air emissions etc.) and records.
* Liaise with local EPA to complete things need to be done.
* Closely monitor all activities which could have harmful effects on the environment and ensure adequate arrangements are in place to deal with any potential undesired environmental events and EHS training more focus on new employee EHS training.
* Responsible for PPE management.
* At least 2 newsletters issued to all employees related EHS topic every month.
* Others to be completed which Senior EHS manager assigned to do.
Qualifications/Requirements: * University degree or equivalent diploma in Environmental Engineering or EHS.
* Fluent in Chinese and English both verbal and written
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in an environmental role within a large manufacturing site
* Knowledgeable of all applicable legal framework, codes & standards (incl. ISO 14001)
* Knowledge and experience of Environmental Permit and Consents application processes
Desired Characteristics: * Experience in heavy industry and Knowledge and experience with international company experiences.
* Knowledge and experience of environmental management field.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: China;BeiJing;Beijing;
Apply on company website