Role Summary: Country Deploy Leader with Spend <$100MM, PO Transactions <10,000 responsible for all commodities in that country with no direct reports
Essential Responsibilities: • Country Deploy Leader with Spend <$100MM, PO Transactions <10,000 responsible for all commodities in that country with no direct reports
• Collaborate with the local source commodity teams by translating the business requirements (SOWs) as input to the commodity strategy.
• Lead the execution of the local sourcing strategy; deliver a competitive advantage by driving the strategic supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
• Partner with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business.
• Collaborate with local source commodity teams to ensure supplier quality and delivery performance needs are met and improvement strategies are implemented
• Collaborate with local commodity leaders to execute negotiation on specifically assigned commodities.
• Execute across the purchase base, with full accountability for meeting deflation (savings), usage, cash and preferred supplier targets.
• Own the day-to-day execution of the transactional procurement process including approving a PO. Convert purchase requisitions into purchase orders and manage the purchase orders until closed.
• Develop & Lead projects across the country or P&L as agreed with business stakeholders.
• Ensure business specific regulatory requirements, global ops compliance, and quality, delivery and cost expectations are met.
• Manage the operational relationship with suppliers.
• Work Cross-functionally with Global Ops and business teams to effectively implement business solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with work experience in a sourcing, operations, or supply chain role)
- Strong experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Commercial background
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
Desired Characteristics: • Bachelor's degree in Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or Engineering
• Strong analytical Skills
• Lean Six Sigma certified
• Demonstrated team player with a strong initiative to win
• Demonstrated professional oral/written communication and negotiation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Working knowledge of ERP/ SSP systems
• Experience with RFQ implementation and execution
• History with supplier base consolidation
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: Hungary;Budapest;
Apply on company website