Role Summary: Responsible for creating & winning sales opportunities.
Responsible to maintain the relationship with decision makers, chief of RX department and RX technicians within hospitals public and private.
PCS's are the clinical/technical & training experts, expected to differentiate GE's offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead opportunities, qualify customer needs, develop/present solutions/proposals/quotations & respond to customers questions to successfully close sales.
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
• Accountable to achieve Product orders, sales OP target and contribution margin for assigned territory
• Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products in their assigned territory
Territory & Account Management
• Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned territory
• Maintain a network of key customers within the assigned territory
• Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product
• Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product
• Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE
• Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote Media Contrast portfolio.
• Identify and create new opportunities and work with account managers (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel
• Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory
• Maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/ or CRM tools (SAP & Sales Force).
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
• Educate account team members on their product strategy and offerings
• Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Code
• Adhere to all applicable GE and GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college and minimum 5 years of technical radiologist experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (like technical radiology or Technical Interventionist)
• Prove experience in the Healthcare Industry or Medical Field as Technical Radiology or Interventional Radiology.
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated capacity and drive to develop career
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Proven organizational skills
• Outstanding negotiation & closing skills
• Demonstrated presentation skills
• Able to travel
• Valid motor vehicle license
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: Mexico;
Apply on company website