Role Summary: The Senior Aerospace Systems Engineer will design Bleed Air and Ice Protection Systems. In this role, you will work collaboratively with customers, engineering, suppliers and manufacturing on pneumatic systems. This position will be passionate about leading technologies in state of the art applications.
- Responsible for complete life cycle design activities, including system architecture and design, requirements definition, and validation activities
- Work with external and internal customers and suppliers to define system architectures and system requirements and component requirements
- Define analytical modeling requirements to predict and validate the static and dynamic system and component behaviors
- Execute New Product Introduction (NPI) projects to meet business standards, practices and procedures as well as product / program requirements
- Act as presenter & reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Work multi-functionally with all disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years in systems engineering role
- Experience in thermal systems and valve applications in Bleed air and ice protection
- Experience with aircraft and component certification
- Experience with system failure and safety analyses
- Experience with fluids/thermodynamics analytical modeling software
- Strong leadership skills, including experience leading multi-functional teams
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website