Role Summary: The MDH (Mobile Digital Health) team is working on next generation monitoring platform & solution. It will provide critical real-time monitoring of patients across hospital care areas.
As a software developer, you will be part of scrum team and will be responsible for crafting and developing complete applications/services that include developing features / capability / services.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role you will:
• Be able to develop applications in a quick span with high quality design and demonstrating state-of-art development practices.
• Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features.
• Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
• Identify and resolve non-functional needs of application
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience
• Exposure to Python
• Testing – Sound knowledge of BDD testing frameworks like Cucumber, JBehave and UI automation frameworks like Serenity/Selenium
• Infrastructure – Linux, Docker, Networking
• Hands-on experience in API design and development
• Excellent communication skills.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
Desired Characteristics: • Experience in developing Cloud software.
• Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum on a small development team
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com Additional Locations: India;Bengaluru;
Apply on company website