Role Summary: In this role, as a Senior Process Owner within the Aviation Operating System (AOS) Customer Fulfillment Organization, you will be a driving Lean Transformation as key aspect of long-term planning and overall business strategy. You will be a champion a process Continuous Improvement for Business Process within Aviation Operating System Customer Fulfillment space. Bring a seasoned & deep understanding of Lean and Six Sigma to help lead and drive Operational & Business Process Improvement.
- Foster a learning environment that focuses on strategy, culture, and Lean & robust processes that
will lead to the desired future state
- Champion a culture of Continuous Improvement and be a Lean change agent for the Value
- Define processes, IT tools, training, value stream, etc. to be used by the manufacturing
- Apply existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new
products, systems or processes
- Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline
- Present projects plans, technical road maps, risks and recommendations to senior business
leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner
- Communicate solutions across own function and with cross-functional partner organizations
- Accountable for improving business results and increasing team efficiency by creating predictive
analytics and new systems capabilities through the inquiry to order process, cost out solutions,
and delivery process
- Drive business synergies with adjacent projects in Materials, Value Streams, Military, and
- Support Continuous Improvement aspects of the processes that drives the Growth Playbook and
policy deployment and ensure that specific goals and priorities are achieved throughout the Value
- Present product / program strategies, Lean road maps, risks, and recommendations to senior
leaders across the Value Streams
- Prepare for, participate in, and follow up on action items from OMRs (Operation Monthly Reviews)
- Share best practices with the team and ensure standardization of Continuous Improvement
processes (and vice versa)
- Drive Lean activities at a global or local level including methods, tools, road map systems,
collaboration, and deployment
- Team with Executive Value Stream Leaders and Value Stream in identifying areas of
improvements and support the DPL's mobilization to fix the issue that impact aviation OTD.
- Solve complex technological issues by developing new solutions that require usage of methods
and approaches with some precedence
- Ability to balance between the strategic elements and tactical elements to drive strong and
urgency of getting a deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field from an accredited college or
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing operations (Including experience driving
- Aviation and Manufacturing/material experience is a must for the role.
work, performance metrics, work center metrics, and Continuous Improvement processes and be
able to instruct others in these areas
identification, reporting, and tracking)
then applying a formal root cause corrective action methodology
About Us: At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're
manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation
teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that tackle some of the world's toughest
problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our
culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber
talent, utilizing ground breaking technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination
products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality.
If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for
growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the
globe for generations to come.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). Additional Locations: United States;Ohio;Cincinnati;
Apply on company website