Role Summary: Are you excited by the challenge and the sense of ownership that comes from helping improve patients' outcomes through modern software? Do you want to innovate and change the way software is used to rapidly build new services that help unlock, correlate, and analyze the clinical data that powers today's intelligent, precision healthcare? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are digging into service architecture and design with development teams?
Essential Responsibilities: The next generation of healthcare applications and services enables developers to build new and innovative solutions that seamlessly span clinical devices & sensors, local compute and storage hubs, and a global footprint of cloud resources. On the GE Healthcare Edison team, we provide the infrastructure and the services that drives satisfaction for GE Healthcare customers and business opportunities for developers. We are looking for a talented and creative, expert product manager to help define and create a world-class, consistent Healthcare Identity and Access Management solution across hundreds of existing and new services that power a new generation of healthcare solutions. As the Senior Staff Product Manager, you will own business and product requirements for a consistent Healthcare API, ensuring a quality catalog, easy to use documentation, SDK, and GE Healthcare internal, as well as third-party developer engagements.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, excels when faced with ambiguity, has a bias for acting now - then iterate, is detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many stakeholders. Your intuition and good judgment are often spot on, and you know when to ask the right question.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Very strong Technical Management experience in a related industry including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- Strong, hands-on software engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Cloud solutions
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experience leading and/or managing efforts in a distributed systems environment
- Proven experience simplifying business processes into automated technical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
About Us: GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.Additional Locations: Hungary;Budapest;
Apply on company website