At Gemini Mountain Medical, and Gemini Medical we grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential. A career as an orthopedic technology consultant is a destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity.
The Orthopedic Sales Associate is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team's assigned territory. Sales Associate must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
What we're looking for in you:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Gemini Medical, an independent regional agency authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. Arthrex is a world-class leader in the orthopedic industry.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Uphold the mission of Arthrex, "Helping surgeons treat their patients better™".
- Uphold the mission and values of Gemini (Medical, Mountain Medical)
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- 2-5 years demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry is a plus.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Experienced and comfortable making executive presentations.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinates activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills required.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Gemini Mountain Medical and Gemini Medical is the leading sales agency in the world for Arthrex. We strive to deliver Arthrex's mission statement of “Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better” by focusing on “Helping People, Providing Solutions, and Improving Lives." We are a team of committed professionals who have first-hand experience with Arthrex products and innovations in orthopedic procedures. You'll also find the educational and in-surgery support you need along with the courtesy and attentiveness you--and your patients--deserve.
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Gemini Medical LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website