Genesis is one of the leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you – passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join Genesis as a Clinical Specialist where you will be responsible for achieving success in care delivery within an assigned geographic market. In this role, you assume ultimate responsibility for the team's clinical successes and innovation within the Market.
- Lead the strategic vision for clinical programing and market-driven clinical niche opportunities that meet the clinical needs of the nursing centers' community and Market they serve.
- Develop and coach nursing center leaders and model practices for continuous clinical improvements and clinically driven business opportunities that leverage and strengthen each nursing center's impact and success.
- Ensure that that clinicians have the expertise and certifications required for the patient population and provide education where gaps exist.
- Create strategic plans for clinical process and quality improvement within the Market.
- Promote awareness of and empower nursing center ownership of strategic navigation in its localized health care system, including coordination of care across hospital and non-hospital settings, and the total cost of care model.
- Partner with the Market team to review admissions and denials practices to identify potential nursing center education and business development opportunities.
- Promote nursing center ownership and innovation around staffing patterns that best match acuity and Market dynamics/needs.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team with the Market to instill accountability in all departments tied to patient/resident wellness.
- Assume responsibility for the clinical and regulatory performance of the market.
Why Genesis? We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
*We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
*We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
*We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
*We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or “pay in lieu of benefits,” and Planned Time-Off (vacation, holidays, sick, and state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
* RN, Bachelor's Degree required.
* Certification in Quality or a commitment to obtaining certification in Quality. * Certified Yellow, Green, or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma or commits to becoming certified at a minimum of a Yellow Belt.
* Experience as a Director of Nursing in a long term care facility preferred.
* Knowledge and experience of long term care required.
* Must be able to travel *
To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 389188
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
Job Salary: $95,000 - $135,000 annually
Apply on company website