Genesis HealthCare is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Vice President of Talent Acquisition is responsible for evaluating Genesis talent needs and to develop staffing strategies that meet business requirements. He/she directs day-to-day talent acquisition operations; including direct management of recruitment managers to ensure that end-to-end recruiting services are executed, building a strong employment brand.
*Improve talent acquisition processes
*Track recruiting metrics
*Implement new sourcing methods and evaluate existing methods
* Improve our employer brand and social media presence/ratings
* Understand labor markets and forecast future hiring needs
* Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
*We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
*We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
*We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
*We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
* BS/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
* Project management experience and/or certification
* At least 7 years of experience in recruiting, preferably with a multi-site employer
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 352407
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
Apply on company website