This position is reporting into Director Enterprise IT Applications Americas in IT. The role is to support the full implementation life cycle of IT projects, especially in the area of SAP SD (sales & distribution). Provide consulting services on both new implementations and projects. Acting as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements. Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs. Design, customize, configure and testing of SAP-SD.
The position delivers these objectives by collaborating with internal, external, local and global resources.
- Responsible to support and manage smaller projects for SAP-SD as well as related requests with prioritization, tracking, and escalation. (10 %)
- Collaborates with internal, external, local and global resources on projects and related support projects. (20 %)
- Actively participates in all phases of projects, requirement specification, mapping of business processes, Design, customize, configure and testing of SD (30 %)
- Collaborates with business to fully understand processes, identify issues, and recommend opportunities for improvement. (10 %)
- Responsible for documentation and knowledge transfer to other parties in all phases of the project (20 %)
- Responsible to support business change management and communication (10 %)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Communications or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in designing and configuring SAP SD module, experience in other modules is beneficial.
- CPA CMA, MBA, MA, PMP is a plus. Strong understanding of business systems and processes.
- Very good knowledge with ERP system functions, master data management and business processes.
- Very good ERP Enterprise implementation experiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website