Job Function Summary:
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling calibration for all Atrium equipment used in the manufacture and testing of product.
- Work within a team to ensure that all equipment is calibrated on-time, and calibrations are reviewed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform In-house calibrations and equipment configuration verifications per established procedures.
- Perform and document calibrations per established procedures.
- Perform and document equipment configuration verifications per established procedures.
- Maintains the calibration calendar for scheduling equipment for calibration.
- Communicates with vendors and equipment owners to schedule service and prepare equipment for calibration.
- Reviews calibration work orders and certificates for compliance to calibration instructions and internal procedures.
- Escort and assist vendors with on-site calibrations.
- Prepare equipment for pick-up for off-site calibrations.
- Initiates out-of-tolerance reports for equipment that fails as-found calibration.
- Completes and reviews change orders to update equipment calibration instructions and/or equipment history file.
- Drop off and pick up equipment from vendors, as needed.
- Maintains calibration records in accordance with internal documentation retention program.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and handle a number of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 is preferred.
- Experience with Equipment Assessment Management software is preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Two year experience in a regulated industry preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Oracle database.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website