Clinical Support Specialist - Sacramento, CA
The Clinical support Specialist position provides strategic account management, expertise and support with respect to Getinge products in an identified geographical area. The position assists in supporting the sales team, by providing customer training and education on responsible product portfolio including supporting product evaluations. The position supports the sales process and collaborates with the implementation team to ensure successful client outcomes. The position also indirectly sells and promotes company products within the defined geographic territory, by focusing on key accounts and expanding the usage of company products through clinical evaluations, presentations and customer support.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum combined 10 year's applicable clinical experience in a Hospital environment and/or sales support including product education and training required.
- Demonstrated record of success or achievement in clinical positions.
- Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Must perform this job in a quality system environment, ensuring compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Be able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Good Communication skills, organization and computer skills required
- Carry out operations within an established budget.
- Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- The position requires travel of approximately 50%or more
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website