The Corporate Accounts Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for successfully managing and leading Getinge's strategic direction with our largest IDN customer, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Focus will be assessing our market share position within HCA as well as determining our GAP analysis with action plans. The goal is to increase our market share across the Getinge portfolio by defending Getinge's current revenue while developing and implementing growth strategies for the entire Getinge portfolio through conversions or new opportunities including off-contract categories. The position will create access for all Getinge business units within HCA by establishing and lead multilayered executive level relationships with all key decision makers and influencers within HCA Corporate offices and HCA Divisions. In addition, the position requires strong collaboration across the Getinge organization and coordination with the Vice President to help drive HealthTrust National Contracting positions.
- Formulate cross-business unit strategies and plans for IDN and assist sales management and business units with the development of contract proposals.
- Empowered to lead and recommend key pricing decisions that will enable Getinge to have a comprehensive HCA Program / Contract across all Getinge Products.
- Formulates and leads as one point of contact for cross-business unit strategies and plans for HCA
- Develops strong business relationships with all Divisional Vice Presidents of HCA across the various states of coverage.
- Works in collaboration with the Vice President of HealthTrust & HCA and the Vice President of Sales to develop and articulate a strategic vision with HCA. Leads various departments/ divisions by developing, communicating, and building consensus for goals and programs that support the company objectives.
- Monitors and ensures strategic account contract performance, compliance, and conversions on key initiatives.
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on creating, implementing and executing a Capital HCA Getinge Program to include Service.
- Work with Manager of GPO assigned to HealthTrust to develop long term plan to position Getinge to win SW and IC category awards.
- Establish strong relationships with key Service Line Director, Supply Chain & Clinical Resource Directors within HCA.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships to further advance company goals of revenue and margin enhancement.
- Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven understanding of Disposable & Capital Projects, GAP Analysis and Project Management.
- Strong business acumen and ability to promote internal business case for Getinge / HCA partnership.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional Project Management, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate current spend, funnel metrics, break even analysis and opportunity to senior management.
- Demonstrate record of success in previous positions.
- Able to work under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives, where assignments are often self-initiated.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use functions such as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Travel requirement is approximately 50%.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of Medical Device Sales experience.
- Preferred 5 years' experience as an IDN Manager or Strategic Account Manager in the medical industry and/or direct GPO experience.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate effective change leadership
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website