Critical Care Account Manager - Eastern PA, NJ and NYS
The Critical Care Account Manager I (CCAM) is responsible for providing and overseeing the pre-sales and post- sales product application support of Critical Care customers and Territory Managers in the region. The position provides customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment, and will works in a matrix sales and support environment, with an assigned Critical Care and Service Territory Manager, to meet customer and Getinge business requirements. The goals of this position will be to increase MAQUET's market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, build brand loyalty, and to provide customer satisfaction. The position will report to the Critical Care Regional Manager.
- Serve as a key business partner to Getinge clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Proactively understand customer needs and when complaints arise regarding products, develops creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Provide clinical, technical and product support for pre- and post- sales.
- Customer support and training during the initial clinical application process and post-sales customer support.
- Support for existing customers with follow-up training, of software upgrades and accessory products and general consulting on use and application of the equipment.
- Clinical phone support as needed.
- Clinical and application education on products to customers, internal personnel, and sales team.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing initial clinical application and customer training on all Getinge Critical Care products. Utilizing only company and regulatory approved materials during all activities.
- Responsible for documenting all sales demos, and clinical support applications and events provided within their assigned areas or projects.
- Support the sales team by providing product expertise, assisting with demo equipment and clinical evaluations, and supporting evaluation of customer requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Must have training experience and the ability to present to large groups of industry professionals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
- Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Carry out operations within an established budget.
- Able to meet and exceed the assigned sales plan on an annual basis.
- Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 3 year's applicable industry/commercial Respiratory Care clinical experience or medical sales experience, which includes direct selling experience to physicians/RTs, Intensive Care Units (ICU) and hospitals.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Will be required to lift up to 57 Ibs.
- Travel of approximately 65% to 75% required.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website