- Define and execute product strategy, multi-generational product roadmaps, development priorities, and release planning that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Support the global launch of key products and line extensions by developing and leading global launch plans partnering with a cross functional team
- Understand, define and integrate voice of customer, market needs and competitive landscape to advance business objectives
- Develop and validate product (and portfolio) value proposition, compelling evidence for specific products in the development pipeline in partnership with R & D.
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability and entry into new procedures/conditions
- Implementing product portfolio strategies and program prioritization
- Creating product positioning/messaging
- Leveraging marketing skills to develop insights into the customer's activity cycle, critical purchase criteria, segmentation, targeting & competitive positioning with technical aspects of the product/service in mind.
- Exercising discipline to understand, monitor and capitalize on the market landscape, market lifecycles, value chain, threats and opportunities.
- Initiating select market research, analyze output and work with cross functional teams to implement actions based on results
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work within high performing multifunctional team environment
- Strong analytical, planning, and inter-cultural skills are required to interpret product requirements and rectify product issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to coordinate and interface with the many disciplines involved and to maintain a focus on product goals and financial objectives.
- Demonstrate sense of purpose and willingness to take a stand on substantial issues.
- Passion for excellence achieved through teamwork
- Tact, poise, and professional etiquette are essential in maintaining strong/lasting client relationships.
- Ability to travel overnight (up to 35%, domestic and international)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Life Science, Clinical, Marketing or similar. Life Science or clinical educational background preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 years' previous medical device product management experience.
- Experience in multi-cultural product launches, long-range planning, global product positioning, and basic understanding of US, EU and Japan regulatory policies and procedures.
- Solid computer skills are required in the areas of word processing, spread sheet analysis, presentation graphics, database design and operation, Windows, with multi-media experience being a plus.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website