Cardiothoracic Regional Manager - Dallas, TX
The Cardiothoracic Regional Manager I ensures that the assigned region meets or exceeds sales and profitability objectives. The position formulates sales strategies for markets within the assigned geography and product lines, in order to attain revenue goals set by MAQUET. He/she works with sales representatives to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential and to establish and achieve annual sales objectives. The position manages and coaches the activities of sales representatives, clinical representatives and other field personnel. The position negotiates contracts with external customers and keeps the team informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. The position manages a team of Territory and Account Managers.
- Develop and identify new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources within the assigned or related functions or groups.
- Investigate and solve problems that affect work processes and personnel within or across units or departments.
- Develop and communicate a vision for the organizational unit assigned.
- Recruit, coach and develop organizational talent.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Create an entrepreneurial environment.
- Provide direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Demonstrate effective change leadership, and responsible for the management and implementation of company policies.
- Build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develop and execute organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations, etc.).
- Make decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.
- Develop, monitor and appropriately adjust the annual budget for department(s).
- Develop, communicate, and build consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division. Provide leadership to assigned staff and supervisors by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving department objectives.
- Create immediate to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by top management.
- Develop and calculate a budget for a department or group to meet organizational goal.
- Forecast future departmental needs including human and material resources and capital expenditures Recommend or modify the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity subject to senior management approval.
- Make decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve the program objectives established by senior management.
- Ensure team's compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales management experience in the medical device industry, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Demonstrated record of success or achievement in sales positions.
- Seasoned field sales leader with the charisma as well as leadership style to motivate teams in a field sales organization.
- Practical business understanding to help define the appropriate sales model to deliver results, having demonstrated strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Prior experience affording the individual a broad business perspective, as well as the ability to anticipate critical issues for the organization.
- Track record of success in identifying and implementing “Best In Class” management processes as it relates to the development of sales organization
- Strong operational experience with high emphasis on analytics and field sales management discipline, which was developed by having leadership experience across multiple range of product lines.
- Experience with other market-leading Biotech companies.
- Prior experience at installing organizational controls and systems necessary for measured, deliberate and effective execution.
- Experience working in other organizations that can effectively manage change, and has the ability to identify steps that need to be taken in order to execute decisions.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website