Sales Data Analyst (Temp/Contractor)
The Data Analyst (Temp) is responsible for supporting the data reporting aspects of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) contracts, Membership and Administrative Fees. The position works closely with the Corporate Accounts Sales Data Analyst to prepare and execute reports and data. The position builds standard data to support reports such as GPO sales, pricing/margin analysis, Request for Proposal (RFP) submission data, and ad-hoc reporting requirements for the Sales Data Analyst Corporate Accounts team. The position requires experience in data support and should have the ability to develop strong relationships with their internal partners.This is a temporary position for about 6 months.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounts Sales Data Analysts to create underlying data to support IDN documents and create GPO documents.
- Using MS Access, maintain the Corporate Accounts Master Repository. This requires timely communication to the team and ownership of Repository.
- Regular communication with Sales Data Analysts to review open items and top priorities.
- Using MS Access, maintain databases to track GPO/IDN monthly contracted sales reporting process.
- Support process of accurate payment of administrative fees to GPO's on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to assigned incoming tickets through our Freshdesk Contract Management system.
- Work collaboratively with Data Analysts on Customer Service price loads and discrepancy resolution.
- Support the Membership Analyst to validate and process Letters of Commitment (LOCs) for IDNs and GPOs.
- Work closely with Data Analysts to understand business needs, to identify, develop and implement enhancements for reporting and analytical deliverables.
- Run audits for various reports, as assigned, and report findings to the team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related Field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in a Sales Support or Finance position, which includes direct data analysis experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Access, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with sales-related software applications such as SAP, COGNOS.
- Able to synthesize various, independently generated, data points into cohesive reports.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle and manage entry level special projects and audits, must be able to present findings to the team.
- An independent worker who is detail oriented, accurate and able to achieve deadlines.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most desired medtech company.
Apply on company website