The Sales Support Representative provides leadership and direction for sales of the Capital equipment order process and develops and documents training for new employees. The position is responsible for managing Capital equipment orders from the time of receipt to the final billing to customer, and supports internal and external customers by participating in the resolution process. The position also acts as a liaison between regional managers, sales reps, the field service team, order processing, and the accounting department to resolve booking, delivery and billing issues. The Sales Support Representative monitors the logistics portion of the returns process to ensure that customer returns and exchanges are completed with speed and accuracy and all customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Responsible for reviewing customer purchase orders and terms of conditions for their legality.
- Retrieve quotes and customer contact information from Mpulse for reviews and booking.
- Process Capital equipment sales orders into the SAP system.
- Scan all pertinent documentation into the SAP system and attach to corresponding sales orders.
- Determine sourcing and reconfigure orders per customer's specifications.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders with international vendor.
- Create Service Orders for each Capital equipment sale.
- Dispatch shipping notifications to the Field for installations of Capital equipment.
- Interface with factory to resolve and clarify configurations to ensure the correct equipment delivers.
- Update purchase order pricing and delivery information to reflect current factory invoice and dispatch note.
- Process goods receipt movements against factory purchase orders.
- Responsible for the tracking and dispatching of specific customer orders from the factory.
- Track shipments for Proof of Delivery and Invoicing.
- Liaise between Sales, Service, and Finance teams, Supply Chain, Credit and Collections, Demo and Returns, Warehouse, as well as Customers and Vendors.
- Responsible for managing the Demo sales process.
- Responsible for managing the Trade-In order process.
- Request used equipment numbers from the Supply Chain Department for Trade-In equipment.
- Responsible for handling all post-delivery issues.
- Responsible for managing Capital equipment returns and billing adjustments.
- Schedule both outbound and inbound deliveries through SAP and warehouse.
- Monitor Backlog report for daily and monthly revenue and to ensure delivery date accuracy.
- Create and process Consignment orders and corresponding inventory transactions in the SAP system.
- Maintain documentation of order processes relevant to SAP transactions, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the Medical Device or Pharma Industry.
- Understanding of the logistics business cycle and experienced in Reverse Logistics Functions.
- Knowledge of Purchase orders and their legality.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Can demonstrate a bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong SAP background in SD/MM/WM modules.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Able to commit to a changing work schedule or reporting times as assigned by the manager during month and quarter ends.
- Available to work on various company holidays and closings when business needs require.
“Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Apply on company website