The Ambulatory Care Territory Manager will target the assigned territory/accounts by expanding the sales of the Surgical Workflows products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and by partnering with and learning the sales process from tenured Territory Managers and Inside Sales Team to increase Surgical Workflows market share in the mid-size market segment. They will also partner with Com Ops Product Specialists and Service Management to ensure comprehensive solution offering and sufficient support.
- Meet or exceed the assigned sales objective while maintaining expenses within assigned policy parameters.
- Build customer relationships and generate new business.
- Follow up on leads generated by Inside Sales Team.
- Lead and support trial activity, assist with quoting, support department surveys, etc.)
- Where applicable they will coordinate and work cooperatively with primary Territory Managers, Sales Specialist, and Service Personnel within assigned territory/accounts to gather information, assess needs, and provide input to sales/action plans for assigned customers and opportunistic accounts.
- General interaction with TM's at the direction of the Region Sales Director (i.e., TM's will support ACTM in design and layout, strategic presentations, etc.)
- Assist in developing account planning activities. As assigned, monitor and update plan progress, submit updates, and generate reports as required.
- Calling on assigned accounts within the Ambulatory Surgical Center and mid-size hospital arena to generate new business.
- Effectively and efficiently work within the customer relationship management systems.
- Respond to all customer and opportunistic account inquiries in a timely professional manner.
- Work cooperatively with respective Customer Support Operations, Service, and Project Management personnel to ensure optimum product performance and customer satisfaction. Ensure adherence to company quality system processes and protocols.
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues, behaving in a professional and responsible manner at all times and communicating effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by the company and others.
- Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs. Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources
- As required, may provide coverage for territories with a vacancy and/or leave of absence within the region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related/relevant field
- 1 to 2 years outside sales experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Travel requirements: must be able to travel as required to customer sites (up to 80%); must reside within the assigned region; must be able to operate an automobile (valid driver's licensed required).
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office applications. Customer Relationship Management system experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Experience with CRM Software (i.e. SalesForce preferred).
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Time management skills with a problem solving aptitude
- Must be able to work at PC work station/laptop when required.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others in writing and via telephone (i.e., Inside Sales Team)
- Must be able to decipher data from computer-generated reports, software programs, technical manuals and written correspondence.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
The above information in this description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not contain nor is it intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website