The Surgical Workflows Full Line Territory Manager (SWFTM) will be responsible for the sales and support of GETINGE Surgical Workflows Products consisting of Lights, Booms, Tables, VARIOP, Video Integration, asset management, service, and Infection control equipment- sterilizers, washers, and consumables for both existing and potential customers in the assigned territory. Business opportunities for this position will include a balance of replacement, renovation and new construction business. Key objectives of this role will be, to increase GETINGE market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, and build brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. Candidates must be able to plan, prioritize, monitor and track all sales cycle events. Apply knowledge of the organization's services, products and marketing techniques in pursuit of responsible profit margin and market share growth.
Territory includes Utah and Montana
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
- Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
- Provide Return on Investment (ROI) and/or business case information to justify purchasing GETINGE Surgical Workplace products.
- Handle forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-sales support of all territory business.
- Where possible, promote all GETINGE product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
- Marketing and selling equipment to installed base as upgrades or replacement.
- Marketing equipment to new customer to replace competitions installed base.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning and territory management.
- Identify required resources to effectively position GETINGE during the sales and support process.
- Track, report and analyze sales opportunities with the Regional Sales Director on a routine basis.
- Handle completion of product demonstration events and assist in installation and post-sales support.
- Monitoring and report customer issues with the Regional Sales Director and/or responsible GETINGE employee.
- Manage time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
- Able to develop strategic sales plans for all required sales opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor and track all sales cycle events.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated record of success or achievement in sales positions.
- Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix environment, and ability to function well in a team selling approach.
- Able to understand specified functional area and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Carry out operations within an established budget.
- Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Ability to influence middle management and external customers on technical as well as new business solutions.
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve assigned goals.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Management Tools (CRM) tools.
- The position requires travel of approximately 75% and above.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent-sales experience in medical devices and/or Operation Room (OR) capital equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years medical device/capital sales experience, which includes direct selling experience to physicians and hospitals; or minimum 4 years applicable clinical experience with sales aptitude.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website